This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Margareth Santos Portugal Local time: 11:06 Portuguese to English + ...
Mmmmm Hennessy's again!
Sep 15, 2012
I loved our last Powwow there and I can't wait to see you all again!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Fernando Santos Portugal Local time: 11:06 English to Portuguese
...............
Sep 15, 2012
...................
[Edited at 2012-09-18 22:06 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Georgia Morg (X) United Kingdom Local time: 11:06 Portuguese to English
soon in portugal
Sep 16, 2012
Hi there, my name is Georgia and I am looking forward to meeting all you Portugal-based collleagues when I move to Tomar next month. I agree about midweek meetings - much better for me. I will keep my eyes open for anything coming up in Portugal. I am a bit apprehensive as, while I understand Brazilian Portuguese perfectly after seven and a half years here, I still find Portuguese Portuguese challenging! I watch SIC international for a couple of hours every day to get try and get attuned.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Fernando Santos Portugal Local time: 11:06 English to Portuguese
...............................................
Sep 17, 2012
...................................
[Edited at 2012-09-18 22:05 GMT]
[Edited at 2012-09-18 22:06 GMT]
[Edited at 2012-09-18 22:06 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Maria Meneses Local time: 11:06 English to Portuguese + ...
Infelizmente não pude estar presente
Oct 11, 2012
Por razões familiares não pude estar presente e lamento muito ter perdido esta boa oportunidade de conhecer alguns pares
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.