This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Margreet Mohle Canada Local time: 03:52 Member (2010) French to Dutch + ...
Unfortunately...
Apr 17, 2015
I can't make it this time. Enjoy your lunch!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
hfischer Canada Local time: 02:52 German to English
provisions
Apr 27, 2015
Hello all! I apologize for the last minute notification, but I cannot make it after all. I've been summoned to an unsocial meeting.
[Edited at 2015-04-29 13:23 GMT]
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Susanne Friesen Canada Local time: 03:52 English to Danish + ...
Location
Apr 29, 2015
I would really have been interested in this powwow - if only it would have been closer to Ottawa. Maybe another time? Tom Ellett, I noticed we have a similar language background. My language combination is English-Danish. I wish you all a great powwow! --Susanne Friesen
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Tom Ellett (X) United Kingdom Local time: 08:52 Norwegian to English + ...
@SagaLinguistics
Apr 30, 2015
Thanks for your interest, Susanne. We hold monthly powwows here in southwestern Ontario, alternating between Kitchener-Waterloo and Guelph. I'm afraid Ottawa is beyond our reach, but any ProZ.com member can organize a powwow, so why not give it a try for your area?
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free