This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Hi Ellie, I'm so sorry - I got the dates wrong. For some reason, I was sure the 9th of Dec was Saturday. I arrived at the Bia Bar on Saturday shortly after six. After sitting at the bar for about 10 minutes, wondering who might be the group of translators, I learnt from the manager that the Powwow was in fact on Friday! I hope you all had a great evening. Sopry I missed it but I will certainly be around the for next one. Caitriona
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.