| Pages in topic: < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7] > |
Powwow: Brighton - United Kingdom
|
| |
| I will be coming | Aug 24, 2004 |
Sorry for the late posting, just returned from holiday. Please count me in for sandwiches too. | | | |
Minna Wood MITI (Purring CAT Ltd.) (X) United Kingdom English to Finnish + ...
Where exactly on my profile page can I find this? I can't see any ID numbers there....
Minna | | | |
| Profile page ID number | Aug 24, 2004 |
You can see it the Settings tab of your profile page in blue letters | | | |
Elena Petelos United Kingdom Local time: 11:59 English to Greek + ...
what's the deal with the browniz?? We get browniz for attending a pow-wow?? | | |
|
|
|
| I don't know | Aug 24, 2004 |
I really don't know, but I guess you do since Nicole mentioned it! | | | |
Minna Wood MITI (Purring CAT Ltd.) (X) United Kingdom English to Finnish + ...
Thank you Effie!
See you on Saturday!
Minna | | | |
Elena Petelos United Kingdom Local time: 11:59 English to Greek + ...
I have no ideaaaaaa ) | | | |
Nicole Tata United Kingdom Local time: 11:59 English to German + ...
Each time you attend a powwow you get 200 browniz. The organiser gets 2000, wey hey ! | | |
|
|
|
Elena Petelos United Kingdom Local time: 11:59 English to Greek + ... |
Dorota Cooper United Kingdom Local time: 11:59 English to Polish + ... | Matters cleared | Aug 24, 2004 |
I'll be there, unaccompanied though. Nicole: sorry for taking so long, things have been pretty hectic here! | | | |
Russell Jones United Kingdom Local time: 11:59 Italian to English | Thanks Nicole | Aug 30, 2004 |
for an excellent day. Worth braving the bank holiday traffic for. | | | |
| Great meeting | Aug 30, 2004 |
It was great meeting you all (or most of you)! Hope to see you again soon. Thanks Nicole for the excellent organization!
Effie | | |
|
|
|
peaeigler United Kingdom Local time: 11:59 English to German + ...
Great to be able to be a proper linguistic nerd for a few hours!
Good to meet you all, hope we can stay in touch.
Thanks very much Nicole, and don't forget our plan for a Brighton pub outing!
Cheerio
Péa | | | |
Textklick Local time: 11:59 German to English + ... In memoriam
Thanks a lot Nicole. It was very and pleasant and interesting to meet some old friends and make some new.
Ciao
Chris | | | |
Nicole, thank you for organising it. It was a good opportunity to meet other people. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. | | | |
| Pages in topic: < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7] > |