For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Traduzione tecnico scientifica: tecniche e tips

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Traduzione tecnico scientifica: tecniche e tips".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Susanna Martoni
Susanna Martoni  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 01:43
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
I think Oct 4, 2013

this is a special occasion.

I won't miss.

Thank you!


 
Maria Elena Abbate
Maria Elena Abbate  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:43
English to Italian
+ ...
Interesting Nov 26, 2013

I hope to improve my technical skills: I'm translating photovoltaics and chemistry and I think it's important

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Olena Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traduzione tecnico scientifica: tecniche e tips






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »