This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Zsofia Forro (X) United Kingdom Local time: 05:14 English to Romanian + ...
Can't make it at 1 pm, only 3:30 pm
Feb 14, 2012
Hi everyone, I was wondering how long this meeting is planned to be because I can only make it at about 3:30 pm, would that be ok? Would I still catch some people there? Thanks!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Sandra Mouton United Kingdom Local time: 05:14 Member (2008) English to French + ...
Can't give you an exact time
Feb 21, 2012
... but I guess some of us would still be there at 3:30. See you!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Zsofia Forro (X) United Kingdom Local time: 05:14 English to Romanian + ...
I've cancelled what I had so I'll be there from the beginning
Mar 20, 2012
This will be my first powwow so I'm looking forward to it!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Carol Gullidge United Kingdom Local time: 05:14 French to English + ...
only just heard about this
Mar 20, 2012
and, sadly, can't reschedule my overloaded timetable, so won't be able to join you. Another time, with a bit of luck!
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free
The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.