This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Tae Kim United States Local time: 07:15 Member (2007) English to Korean + ...
From LA
Oct 4, 2011
I live in LA area. Can I attend too? I might go to the Bay Area on that weekend for another matter and I'd like to attend if time permits. Thanks.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Thomas Shou United States Local time: 07:15 Chinese to English + ...
Reply to Tae Kim
Oct 5, 2011
Hi Tae, YES, fersure......we welcome ALL interested translators to our Powwow, so feel free to invite other friends, esp those near South Bay! Our target audience is South Bay folks, since there are more get-togethers in SF/North Bay area.... Look forward to meeting you; I'm always looking for excellent AsianEnglish translators like you work with! Pls sign up here Tae!
Thx, Thomas
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Tae Kim United States Local time: 07:15 Member (2007) English to Korean + ...
Can't go this time
Oct 12, 2011
Sorry, last minute changes are making me unable to attend this time. I'd love to attend next opportunity. Thank you.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.