Powwow: Bath - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Bath - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Marlis March-Catsellis
Marlis March-Catsellis  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:19
Member (2009)
English to German
Venue for Powwow Aug 10, 2011

Hi everybody
Thanks for your interest for this Powwow. I am looking forward to meet you all.
The venue for this Powwow is not organised yet. I will inform you a bit closer to the date when I have a better idea, how many people will attend.
See you soon!
Marlis


 
Dijana Zoric
Dijana Zoric  Identity Verified
Croatian to German
+ ...
Hi! Oct 13, 2011

I'd love to attend Wishing you much fun, Dijana

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Bath - United Kingdom






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »