Powwow: London - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: London - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Interlangue (X)
Interlangue (X)
Angola
Local time: 05:36
English to French
+ ...
Cannot ... Apr 17, 2011

... make it this time. Maybe next!
Enjoy and make it as good as in March.


 
Renata Forgacs
Renata Forgacs  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:36
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Sorry I can't make today... May 21, 2011

even though I had said I would. I was really looking forward to chatting with you all but am a bit behind myself with this job. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves!

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: London - United Kingdom






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »