This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Alison Sheffield United Kingdom Local time: 11:57 French to English
Sorry I can't come this time
Feb 24, 2011
Hi, Hope you have a lovely lunch, I really enjoyed our last meet and found it useful but I'm over the other side of the country that weekend. Hopefully see you at the next one. ali
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Sandra Mouton United Kingdom Local time: 11:57 Member (2008) English to French + ...
Won't make it either
Feb 26, 2011
A shame I won't be able to be at this one! Have fun. See you next time.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Hilary Bruce United Kingdom Local time: 11:57 Italian to English + ...
Children?
Mar 24, 2011
Hi. I'd love to come this Saturday but am having trouble finding childcare. If I can't sort anything out would it be okay if I bring them along with me? They are 12 and 8 years old and usually well behaved. Thanks, Hilary
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Mark Elliott United Kingdom Local time: 11:57 German to English
Children = fine
Mar 25, 2011
Hi Hilary I only just saw your message. That'll be fine if you would like to come Cheers, mark
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value