This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Mary McArthur (X) Local time: 19:40 French to English + ...
Tried to attend!
Jan 25, 2010
Hey guys,
Sorry I missed you! Dropped by Tres Agaves this evening, but there were several tables full of people in the bar, and it wasn\'t clear which was your group! So instead of interrogating everyone in the bar, I headed out for dinner. Kind of disappointed, though; I was really looking forward to meeting you all. Next time, please make a sign or something!
Cheers,
Mary McArthur
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Lectorcito United States Local time: 19:40 English to Spanish
It was a pleasure
Jan 25, 2010
Hello there,
It was a pleasure to see you all and meet new colleagues. I had a great time. Sorry if I looked a little bit like a zombie, but I was exhausted. Thanks Benny for organizing this!
Go Saints!
All the best,
Máximo
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value